At Engineering Africa we are specialised in the fabrication of structured steel.
Our success across multiple industries over the last two decades is testament to our ability to complete
world-class steel fabrication work with experience and expertise, contributing positively to countless
companies and numerous sectors across the African continent.
Structural Steel Fabrication Core Competencies
• Fabrication of structural steel (Light, medium and heavy structures)
• Plate work including chutes, hoppers and bins (Mining Applications)
• Conveyor steelwork
• Welding procedures qualified in accordance with AWS D1.1
• Access structures and platforms
• Link bridges
• Pipe racks and supports
Structural Steel Shop Capacity
• 2200m2 Open floor area
• Lifting capacity: 2 x Overhead cranes (1x5t & 1x10t)
• 15 Fully-equipped welding and fabrication bays
• Separate stainless and carbon steel lay down and work areas
• 3000m2 yard area for trial assemblies
Platework and Structural Steel Fabrication & Installation | Instrumentation Tubing
Scaffolding | Sand Blasting and Painting
Our services are put to use within a number of important sectors throughout Africa.
world-class service offering benefits the following industries, amongst others:
• Oil and Gas • Mining • Marine
• Paper and Pulp • Power Generation • Water treatment